Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year-2012!!!!!!!

It's 2012 bishes!!!!!!!!!
And let me tell ya, some thangs are about to change in the twenny twen twen!

This is the year!!!
The year for joy!
For love
For Trust
For NO FEAR
For grabbing life by the balls!
The year to be bold
The Year for Something New
Something GREAT!
The year to go hard or to go the fugg home!

This may be me or the Kahlua & milk talking! I dunno! But either way,
I am PUMPED!

Happy New Year everybody! Wishing you all the peace, love, & lulu your
heart can hold! ;o)


***Fill in the blank:     "For me, 2012 is the year to ________!!!!!"

2 comments:

  1. have more love, fun, road trips, dreams, hugs, laughter, long walks, creating, sunsets, books, music, tea and sleep!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on all of those things, girl... especially sleep! LOL! By the way, your name reminds me of one of my favorite poems, "nikki rosa" by Nikki Giovani!

    ReplyDelete