Monday, February 27, 2012

READER QUESTION:
Natural Creamy Crack

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Reader Question ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 Anonymous asked:
i heard u tried a natural relaxer..wat brand was it/who made it ...when/why/how did u use it on ur hair?
 Luv and LuLu:
Hello there! :o) not sure where you might've heard that from but... no way Jose'! I weened myself off the creamy crack in 2000 and never looked back! Haven't had a texturizer, "natural relaxer" ,or any other type of texturizer/perm/relaxer since.

Now I will say this... even tho I'm livin creamy crack-free now, a looooong time ago, way before my big chop in 2000,  I did try a so-called "natural" relaxer called "Rio". It was a hot stir-fried mess! Get this.  The infomercial (red flag #1) claimed that the perm (made with papaya) was so natural (red flag #2) that you could EAT it (red muthableepin flag #3)! Sorry but I gotta stop and give myself the side eye for that one!...  Long story short, my hair fell right the fugg out (lol)!...clearly the lesson either went unlearned or I still didn't value the three strands of hair left on my head cuz I then had the audacity to dye it honey blonde shortly after! (bwahahahahaha!). Ummm, can we say "EPIC FAIL" boys and girls?!! SMDH {*TRAGEDY!*}

In my humble opinion, natural relaxer is an oxymoron. No such thing. The agents/chemicals used to straighten are completely UNnatural...even potentially toxic. I dunno... I just don't trust it! But at the end of the day tho, just like love or fashion, it's completely a personal choice. As long as you feel FLY, do you boo boo! ;)

Thanx for asking and keep those questions coming! :o)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment